In this project, you will create a digital story in the style of a cartoon or animated comic strip using Google Slides.
- You will learn about writing conventions and watch sample stories as a source of inspiration.
- Next, you will apply your creativity to construct your own story using text boxes, images, callouts, starbursts, and word art.
- You will learn how to insert transitions between slides to divide the scenes.
- You will learn how to use animation applied to objects to sequence the timing of events.
- Upon completion, you will publish the digital story as a link with the slides set to play automatically.
- Challenging extension activities will be assigned such as advanced animation techniques, collaborative peer-editing, or screencasting.